Friday, August 9, 2013

Quick Detour

It would be negligent of me to bypass the things I've documented in past months and instead begin with what's happening now. I was given a camera, a good one, months ago and have since captured some of my favorite people and memorable escapades with it.

We journey, we meet people, and we see things that we want to hold on to for a little while longer than what we get.
Here are only some of the scattered things I was fast enough to make into a still life and store permanently for later purposes.

That later purpose being here and now to show you.



Madrid, Spain 
Jamestown,  Nonno's tree
My Siblings, miss you
Portsmouth, RI
Mochima, Venezuela is magical



we made apple cider in Narragansett, RI
summer eats, yum
à bientôt Paris...


2 comments:

  1. Your photos are amazing! Loved looking through them. I have trouble choosing a favorite...because they are all so special (like you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, This is Uncle Robert and I just went through your beautiful blog. You have obviously put in a lot of hours of hard work into it, and (coming from a photographer) you have Wonderful photos on your blog. You're doing a great job, keep it up!
    On behalf of Nonna and myself, we wish you the best in your beautiful European travels and your time ling in France. My favorite photo is you, relaxing in front of the Eiffel Tower; that's a classic. All our best, Robert & Lelia (Nonna)

    ReplyDelete